3 Bugeys and a Wagon

3 Bugeys and a Wagon
11/13/2010 - 5k Stomp Out Hunger: Immaculata Collge

Monday, July 4, 2011

Good Neighbor Day 5k Race - Downingtown, PA

Yesterday, my mother and I took the boys out for fireworks.  Before we did that though, the three of them decorated the wagon in all red, white, and blue gear for the race.  The wagon looked awesome.

The race was bright and early in Downingtown.  I met Chris Felix at the race (as usual).  I also saw Brandi Fox and her family (she was kind enough to take the below picture).




but I had a special guest run with and the boys for this race....Mr. John Gwiazdowski himself.  John actually ran the whole race with me and the boys.  We got a lot of cheers for the decorated wagon.  The boys were having flags, and of course they were decked out in red, white, and blue outfits. 






Chris Felix

John Gwiazdowski and myself






race tee

race bib


What a great end to a great holiday weekend.  My goal was to do 10 races with the boys this year.  This was race #7 (only 3 to go).

No comments:

Post a Comment