3 Bugeys and a Wagon

3 Bugeys and a Wagon
11/13/2010 - 5k Stomp Out Hunger: Immaculata Collge

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Evanburg Challenge - 10 Mile Trail Run

Evanburg Challenge - 10 Mile Trail Run
Collegeville, PA


3 weeks to go until the marathon.  One of my goals this year was to do 5 trail runs.  I had only done 3 with one more on my calendar.  I needed a fifth.  With a week to go, I signed up for this race. 

Who'da thunk we would have snow in October.  It made for a cold, muddy, wet run.  I finished in 2 hours and 2 minutes, which I was fine with.  There was a lot of mud so there was certainly at least 5 to 10 minutes of walking through it.  The only thing that was a bummer was that all the soft pretzels were gone by the time I finished.  I was not happy about that.















Long sleeve T-shirt


________________________________________________________________

Afterwards, since I was in the area, I went to visit my best man Rob.  He had a baby boy back in August who I had yet to meet.  I was very excited to do so. 

Rob looks like a natural father.





No comments:

Post a Comment