3 Bugeys and a Wagon

3 Bugeys and a Wagon
11/13/2010 - 5k Stomp Out Hunger: Immaculata Collge

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas

A Merry Christmas to all....

We had our basement ruined by Hurricane Irene back in early September.  We finally had it finished about 2 weeks ago, but we did not let the boys down there until Christmas day.  As far a they knew, it was still under construction.  Mom and I set up the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve, and then I built the train set around the tree. 

They were very surprised on Christmas morning!




Nathan at one point said "Daddy, I will open my presents later.  Right now, I just want to play with the trains."  That made me feel like a million dollars.














Nathan has so many presents....that he is sitting on presents to open other presents.
















And Christmas Night, we got a visit from Kevin and his new bride Lisa.









No comments:

Post a Comment