3 Bugeys and a Wagon

3 Bugeys and a Wagon
11/13/2010 - 5k Stomp Out Hunger: Immaculata Collge

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Cerebrun

The Cerebrun
York, PA




CerebRun is the most interactive mud run in the world.  CerebRunners choose their own adventure by answering puzzles and problems throughout the course.  Correct answers will direct CerebRunners through 5 rugged miles of easier obstacles, smaller hills, and shorter mud crawls.  Incorrect answers will do the opposite and punish CerebRunners with 7 miles of steeper hills, wider monkey bars, and longer mud crawls.  CerebRun is the world’s first mental mud run, rewarding good decisions with easier routes, while punishing the rest, because life’s not only physical.







So I registered as a volunteer.  There were 4 heats, going off every hour.  If I volunteered for the first 3 heats, then I got to run the fourth heat for free.  I brought a chair and a camera, and just set up camp in front of the monkey bar obstacle, and just took pictures of everyone coming across for the first 3 heats.  I wasn't asked to do this, I did this out of the own goodness of my heart because I am such a wonderful human being.





























 

























I then ran the fourth heat, got a medal and tee-shirt, and called it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment