3 Bugeys and a Wagon

3 Bugeys and a Wagon
11/13/2010 - 5k Stomp Out Hunger: Immaculata Collge

Sunday, January 12, 2014

38th Annual Mayor's 10 Mile Icicle Run.

38th Annual Mayor's 10 Mile Icicle Run.
Wilmington, DE






A chilly one today.  Temp was 42.  It would not have been that bad, but the damn sun never came out.  My good friends Brendan and Amy were kind enough to watch the boys for a few hours while I did this race.  Met up with Jared and we were off by 9am. 

Jared and I ran together for about 4 miles or so.  It was really fun, because we have never done that before.  He then took off, and left me to fend for myself because he is a horrible bastard of a human being.

Lot and lots of hills on this course, which made my calves really hurt.  I finished in two hours and two minutes, which is not very good, but it was the first race of many, many long races in 2014. 














long sleeve tech race tee

No comments:

Post a Comment