3 Bugeys and a Wagon

3 Bugeys and a Wagon
11/13/2010 - 5k Stomp Out Hunger: Immaculata Collge

Friday, January 15, 2016

RIP - Alan Rickman







I was upset to hear about the passing of one of my favorite actors, Alan Rickman.   My boys know him as the ever serious Professor Severus Snape from the Harry Potter movies.   Rickman played Snape as the no nonsense, no charisma, no emotion, straight-faced, monotone character that he was written to be by J.K. Rowling.  I hate knowing that this is how my boys know Alan Rickman.  Alan was filled with so much charisma in all his other roles, and I just want the boys to see that.  Of course most of the movies he is in that I really like are rated “R,” so it will be awhile, but I will now certainly make it a point for the boys to see them, so that they can appreciate the actor that I have appreciated for the last 25 years.
















_______________________________________________________________________

On an unrelated note, another news item popped up today.  Lets see how this one pans out.

Eagles expected to hire Doug Pederson


No comments:

Post a Comment