3 Bugeys and a Wagon

3 Bugeys and a Wagon
11/13/2010 - 5k Stomp Out Hunger: Immaculata Collge

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Susan G. Koman Race for the Cure - 5k (part 1)

Susan G. Koman Race for the Cure
Philadelphia, PA

My old pals at MEI had signed up for to do this run for breast cancer.  My friend Simon Graham's wife Lindsay was diagnosed with breast cancer and MEI organized a team to partipated in this race.

Unfortunately, the Grahams were not able to be here for the race, cause they were over in the UK. 



The American and British flags in pink - came out nicely

I caught the train in Paoli, and most everyone else caught the train down in Devon.  We made it to Philly probably about 45 minutes or so before the race.  I am still trying to figure out how many people were at the race itself.  Thousands of runners, and even more walkers.  I had to break this into two posts cause I took alot of pictures.







Chuck Reed and me

The Katzs














No comments:

Post a Comment