3 Bugeys and a Wagon

3 Bugeys and a Wagon
11/13/2010 - 5k Stomp Out Hunger: Immaculata Collge

Monday, May 30, 2011

Laney Bug 5k Run

The day after a 1/2 marathon is not the easiest day to go for a run, pulling two boys.  Of course that doesn't stop super dad (that would be me).  My legs were shot when I woke up, and I still felt muddy and disgusting (even after a huge shower yesterday).  I hadn't shaved in like 8 days.  It was hard just to walk down the steps this morning.  The best part is that the boys didn't want to change out of their pajamas.  I had so little energy, that I didn't fight it. 

Of course the boys got restless and wanted to run on their own, so I let them.  Running in jammies and flip flops.










It was a good way to start off Memorial Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment