3 Bugeys and a Wagon

3 Bugeys and a Wagon
11/13/2010 - 5k Stomp Out Hunger: Immaculata Collge

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Juneathon 11 - Day #1

Juneathon 11 - Day #1

Big day today, so I needed just an easy run to get some clarity.  Today, we had the memorial services for my father.  I was going to deliver the eulogey at the service, and I spent the run thinking about what I was going to say.  Figured I would take some pictures as well. 

I really wanted to start off the month with a nice 5-7 mile run, but there was just to much to do this morning, so I only got 2 miles in (better than nothing).  It was a gorgeous day, but it was going to get hot.  I was glad I ran at 8:30am.  The pics are from the park right in my front yard.





was out of gatorade, so I had one of my son's juice boxes




No comments:

Post a Comment