3 Bugeys and a Wagon

3 Bugeys and a Wagon
11/13/2010 - 5k Stomp Out Hunger: Immaculata Collge

Saturday, August 6, 2011

On Your Marc 5k - Eagleview, PA

On Your Marc 5k - Eagleview, PA

Wasn't planning on doing this race, but I got a message on Facebook from Kevin Battavio.  Kevin is a friend from high school, who I haven't seen in probably close to 10 years or so.  He saw that I liked to run on facebook, and shot me a message saying he was going to be in town, and that we should do a run....so this is the one I found.

Kevin serves in the marines, and is honestly the only person I know that serves in our armed forces.  It was good to see him, and every time he is overseas, I pray for his safe return.  Can't wait to do another one with Kevin (maybe I will talk him into doing the Marine Corps Marathon next year).











T-shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment