3 Bugeys and a Wagon

3 Bugeys and a Wagon
11/13/2010 - 5k Stomp Out Hunger: Immaculata Collge

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Media Mud Stain - 10 Mile Trail Run

Media Mud Stain - 10 Mile Trail Run
Ridley Creek State Park

A tune up before next week's marathon.  Probably not a good idea to do a trail run as a tune up, but whatever.  This race consisted of 2 five mile loops, with lots and lots of hills.  It was a tough run, cause I felt like I was going to roll my ankle every ten steps.  I did the first loop in an hour.  I was fine with that.  I thought I did the second lap faster, but it turns out I did it in 75 minutes.  Go figure.

Good thing though is that it was dry.  It hadn't rained in a week, so there wasn't any mud.  It was also pretty warm out for November.  I am glad I did this run.  This race was also the fifth trail run I did this year, so I filled one of my resolutions.






cool white tech shirt


______________________________________________________________


Also, today happened to be my 35th birthday.  I spent the afternoon at Chuck E. Cheese with my boys and my mom.  It was a fantastic way to spend my birthday.








No comments:

Post a Comment