3 Bugeys and a Wagon

3 Bugeys and a Wagon
11/13/2010 - 5k Stomp Out Hunger: Immaculata Collge

Sunday, December 2, 2012

35th Annual Brian's Run

35th Annual Brian's Run
West Chester, PA



This will be the 4th year in a row that I have run the Brian's Run.  I started my running 3 years ago with this race, and I am excited that it has become an annual event for me.  I am happy to be running this with my good friends John and Jared.  Both John and Jared had their families there, and their wives were able to watch my boys while the 3 of us ran the race.



The Gwiazdowskis

The Bugeys

The Scheirbaums



Gage, Chris, Nate, and Sierra



The Start

Before the start


Since I ran the marathon the day before, I was in absolutely no hurry at all to finish this race.  I took my sweet time and just enjoyed the run.  I was way in the back, and happy to be there.  It took me about 58 minutes to finish it.












Group shot (minus Monica, who is taking the pic)

Group shot (minus Trish, who is taking the pic)




No comments:

Post a Comment