3 Bugeys and a Wagon

3 Bugeys and a Wagon
11/13/2010 - 5k Stomp Out Hunger: Immaculata Collge

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Fortitude for First Descendants Marathon

Fortitude for First Descendants Marathon
Cape Henlopen, DE (12/01/2012)









My lucky number.  Nothing but good things can happen, right?











Nik's 1st marathon



























Now of course while I am racing, Bob and Lauren Bonnes watched boy my boys and theirs.  They watched a movie in the morning, followed by some soccer outside.  After lunch, they took the boys over to the beaches at Cape Henlopen.

(left to right)  Cole, Nathan, Chris, Luke




















Of course I had to dedicate this marathon to somebody.  Who better than Lauren Bonnes, who spent the day watching (babysitting) 4 boys and Bob.  Because I struggled with the run, she had to hold down the fort for 2 additional hours.  I will be eternally grateful for that time.

Lauren Bonnes and I


Finisher's Medal - Front


Finisher's Medal - Back


No comments:

Post a Comment