3 Bugeys and a Wagon

3 Bugeys and a Wagon
11/13/2010 - 5k Stomp Out Hunger: Immaculata Collge

Sunday, December 7, 2014

37th Annual Brian's Run

37th Annual Brian's Run
Henderson High School
West Chester, PA






Unfortunately, my regular running bros John and Jared were unable to make the race.  Jared had to cancel a few days prior, but asked if I knew anybody else who would like to take his place.  I texted Pablo, and sure enough this was solved in 2 minutes. 

Pablo and his lovely lady Bridget came out on Sunday at noon to pick me up, and we were on our way.  The race is only 3 miles from me house.



Pablo and me

I also ran into Mark Coyle at the race.  He ended up getting 24th place overall.  Thats fine and dandy, but he didn't wear an orange hat (so I think we know who the real winner was that day)

Mark Coyle and me





Once again, another outstanding race.  I finished in 53 minutes and 35 seconds.  Not my best time, but that was fine by me. 


race bib


race t


No comments:

Post a Comment