3 Bugeys and a Wagon

3 Bugeys and a Wagon
11/13/2010 - 5k Stomp Out Hunger: Immaculata Collge

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Christmas at Sesame Place

Sesame Place


Before we made the trip up to Sesame Place, we first went to the PA Convention Center in Oaks, PA.  They had a model train expo going on.  We met Jared and Mike Schierbaum there and toured all the vendors.






The boys got to race model cars.










After that, we made our way up to Sesame Place to see all the Christmas stuff Sesame Place had going on.  We had season passes for 2014, so this was the last trip of the year.  


























For my sons, Nathan and Christopher:

One day, you are going to read this, and I want you to know that you both were total bastards this afternoon.  You had a jam packed weekend, and were both very cranky.  I should have known better.  Having said that, I truly hope that someday, my grandchildren will torture you both as bad as you tortured me today.






No comments:

Post a Comment