3 Bugeys and a Wagon

3 Bugeys and a Wagon
11/13/2010 - 5k Stomp Out Hunger: Immaculata Collge

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Christopher's 3rd Birthday Party at Bounce U

OK, so I get home at 12:45pm from my first half marathon in Delaware.  I would love nothing more than to relax, take a nap, rest up, and just veg....but of course that isn't going to happen.  Today is Christopher's 3rd birthday party, and it starts at 2:15.  Lovely.

As sore as I was, I had a blast.  Here are some pics:


Chris and Nathan


Chris, Nathan, Micah, and Noah


Chris



Nathan


Bob and Cole Bonnes.  Take a wild guess who had more fun at Bounce U


Luke Bonnes

Me and Christopher.  I was so sore, that climbing up this slide was the most painful thing I had done in years



Lauren and Cole Bonnes


Shawn & Ben Beears



Nathan and I


Chris blowing out his candles



The Beears

The Butlers (Chris's godparents)


Good lord!


Big present




Bounce U is 15 minutes away from home. 
Chris was out cold as soon as he got in the car.  What a great day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment