3 Bugeys and a Wagon

3 Bugeys and a Wagon
11/13/2010 - 5k Stomp Out Hunger: Immaculata Collge

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Dub-C 4 miler


Dub-C 4 miler
West Chester, PA


Last night, for the 3rd year in a row, I ran the Dub-C 4 miler in West Chester.  The race is always on a Friday evening at 7am.  For whatever reason, I always struggle a little bit with this race.  I never seem to be able to break the 10 minute mile average.  I always end up around 41 or 42 minutes for the race.  This year, I pushed a little harder and was able to finish in under 39 minutes.  I was a little upset though because for whatever reason, they did not give out soft pretzels at the end of the race.  Because of this, I might not do the run next year.  We will have to wait and see.


start





T-shirt (Run DMC logo)




No comments:

Post a Comment