3 Bugeys and a Wagon

3 Bugeys and a Wagon
11/13/2010 - 5k Stomp Out Hunger: Immaculata Collge

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Run #2 on New Years Day - 5k Stanley's Dream in West Chester, PA

Run #2

5k Stanley's Dream in West Chester, PA.  This is always held at noon on New Year's Day.  I took the boys to this one since it was about 50 degrees out.  They were very good.  I stopped and got them pretzels for the race.








Mom and Dad showed up to cheer us on.





and I got to see Andy Baxter again





This is a 2 lap course around West Chester.  First lap was a piece of cake, but that second lap was a real struggle. I ended up running it in 39:03 (with 2 kids, I can live with that).

went to Barnaby's for some post race refreshments.




So, 5 miles in the morning, followed by 3.2 miles at noon.  Good start to the new year.  Looking forward to finishing a lot more runs this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment