3 Bugeys and a Wagon

3 Bugeys and a Wagon
11/13/2010 - 5k Stomp Out Hunger: Immaculata Collge

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A snowed in day at home

Today we got hit with a lot of snow, so the boys stayed home, and we had a fun day.  Watched 101 Dalmations and The Jungle Book.  Here was the scene this morning from Casa de Bugey





So, after a couple movies and lunch, it was time for Playdoh and coloring.  Great way to wind down before nap time





Once the boys went to take their afternoon nap, I couldn't really drive anywhere, so I figured I would go out for a run in the park.

Just put on my ipod, listened to a Bill Simmons podcast, and decided to run for 30 minutes or so.  I'm going to guess it was about 2.5 miles or so.  Running in the snow is certainly challenging, but a fantastic work out.

The house from the park


Nothning but pure snow in front of me



pic from the other end of the park




Finally, I don't know who had the more exhausting day.  I will let those looking at it decide from these two pics below.





No comments:

Post a Comment