3 Bugeys and a Wagon

3 Bugeys and a Wagon
11/13/2010 - 5k Stomp Out Hunger: Immaculata Collge

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Tyler Arboretum 10k Trail Run

Pics and summary to follow later.






















I always feel like I should keep these race bibs as a souvenier.  Instead, I just take a picture of it instead, and then throw it away.  Probably a silly thing to do, but thats how I roll.


Instead of a shirt (which I have an over abundance of), they gave out sleeves.  I always wanted to try these, but never wanted to pay for them, in case I didn't like them.  Of course now that it is April, it will be 6 months before I try them, but at least I now have to try.


The tree that I got.  I get to plant a freaking tree!  I am just all about making the world a better place.




No comments:

Post a Comment