3 Bugeys and a Wagon

3 Bugeys and a Wagon
11/13/2010 - 5k Stomp Out Hunger: Immaculata Collge

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sandy Hill Preschool 3rd Annual 5k Run

A nice Saturday morning run at a park in Coatesville for the Sandy Hill Preschool.  I thought I would take it easy since I have Broad Street tomorrow.

The Coatesville High School Marching Band getting in a little practice before the run





Just seeing "Pooper Scooper" in print gave me a chuckle


The run started off with a nice 1/2 mile downhill.  This sounds good in theory, but that means at some point, I was going to have to run back uphill.  Not looking forward to that.

Damn for the reservior

Damn for the reservior

Things I pondered while running:

1.)  This "Thor" movie coming out...is it me, or does it look really lame? 
2.)  Flyers/Bruins.  I really hope the Flyers win in four, and win each game 9-0
3.)  What the hell ever happened to Minnie Driver.  Did she fall of the face of the earth?  Was Good Will Hunting really 13 years ago? 



The run basically goes around this gorgeous lake.  Good scenery, but more importantly, lots of shade.


Post race refreshments



This was the finish chute.  They had the marching band playing as runners came across.  It was pretty cool.



All in all, a great race that I would do again next year.

Race bib

T-shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment